1/22/2020

In His Presence



By Sr. Hope Therese

I could praise and glorify your name
No words could give you your due acclaim
I could petition for something I think is best
You know what it is I want before I request
I could give to you a prayer of thanksgiving
Poor repayment for joy I have from living
I could pray for you to intercede
You know better than I what I need
I could worship and adore you in everything
I am not worthy to honor so great a king
It feels too little to offer the life I live
God always loves everything that I have to give
Faith and trust in the Lord can be enough
If you know God will help when things get rough
Give to God every single little worry and care
You can not see the future God is already there
He understands all that you are going through
He was also a human once just like you
Sometimes best friends do not have to say a word
What is on your mind has already been heard
My favorite prayer is just to be in his company
That is always the closest thing to heaven for me

No comments:

Post a Comment