1/22/2020

Th Singing Heart



By Sr. HopeTherese

The Lord has consecrated me
To help deaf hear and blind to see
I will repeat what needs to be said
Or tell you what I see up ahead
If my heart could talk it would bless every deed
That I can do for all those who are in need
My mouth can talk, joke, or sing with you
If you are lonely and feeling blue
If you are scared or confused and shed a tear
I can tell you that there is nothing to fear
If my heart could talk if would tell you how glad
I am to be comfort to those who are sad
My hands I can give to those to hold
Who have feelings that need not be told
To those who can no longer stride
My feet will give you a quick ride
If my heart could talk it would tell the bliss
Of such a joyful and humble service
With every good thing that I have got
I can be to those what they have not
I can ever joyful and happy be
Because no one can take my Lord from me
The most precious treasure is God's son
The best gift I can give anyone
If my heart could talk it would surely sing
The praises of Lord Jesus Christ our King
If my heart could sing it would sing the song
Of how God showed me just where I belong

No comments:

Post a Comment