1/22/2020

Worth It


Worth It
By Sr. Hope Therese

You were worth leaving Heaven for Earth
You were worth a humble virgin birth
You were worth leaving home and family
You were worth an arduous ministry
You were worth worth being scorned by society
You were worth all the fear and anxiety
You were worth a crown of thorns
You were worth hatred and scorn
You were worth being mocked and stripped
You were worth being scourged and whipped
You were worth feeling abandoned and alone
You were worth having nothing left for my own
You were worth being misunderstood
You were worth being nailed to the wood
You were worth the pain and strife
You were worth my very life
I regret nothing that I did for love
Mercy and sacrifice come from above
My friendship will be eternal and true
I would do it all over just for you
Remember this always and never forget
You may not be worthy but you were worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment