3/16/2012

WE'RE GOING TO OUR MISSION!

Sr. Cathie, Sr. Heather, Sr. Maureen and Sr. Dianna, along with their Postulant Director Sr. Lois, left today for St. Patrick's Manor in Framingham, Massachusetts.  The group will be staying in St. Patrick's Manor for about six months and will be working with our Residents and Staff as part of their formation experience in the care of the elderly.  God bless you, Sisters!  In the words of John L. Bell in his song "The Summons"- Will you come and follow me if I but call your name?  Will you go where you don't know and never be the same? Will you let my love be shown? Will you let my name be known? Will you let my life be grown in you and in me?"






1 comment:

  1. God speed Sisters and God bless your mission. I am praying for you all! This is a wonderful web site and thank you so much for sharing your formation journeys and blessings! Jo Ellen Maring

    ReplyDelete